The Shire of Dungog incorporates the town of Dungog and smaller centres of Clarence Town, Gresford and East Gresford, Martins Creek, Paterson and Vacy and surrounding areas. Each community has something unique to offer.
The information provided on this web page has been designed to provide prospective residents, businesses and investors with an overview of our area. If you have already moved here I welcome you to our area and hope that this webpage will provide you with sufficient information for you to feel at home here.
You can also obtain a copy of this information by contacting the Dungog Shire Visitors Information Centre on 02 4992 2212 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schools and Colleges in the Dungog Shire (PDF) (79.29 KIB)
Dungog Countrylink and Cityrail Train Services as at August 2013 (PDF) (17.95 KIB)
Paterson Cityrail Services (PDF) (18.99 KIB)
Australian Bureau of Statistics - Census QuickStats is a fast, simple way for people to understand an area at a glance and a quick summary of information about Dungog Shire with links to more detailed information.
Newspapers, Community Papers and other media:
- Dungog Chronicle - published weekly
- Gresford News - published monthly
- Maitland Mercury - published daily
- Radio Dungog
- Dungog Shire Community Centre
- Dungog and District Neighbourcare
- James Theatre, Dungog
- Paterson Historical Society
Things to Do:
- Events in Dungog Shire
- Barrington Tops National Park
- Columbey National Park
- Chichester State Forest (Allyn River)
- Chichester State Forest (Telegherry River)