Consulting Rooms and Offices

You can operate a business from home provided that:


  • Your business is small scale, causes minimal impact on the amenity of the area and meets the definition of 'Home Employment',


  •  Your home is located in an area that is zoned to allow 'Home Employment'. Home Employment is permitted in most areas of the Shire, but is not allowed in areas zoned Employment 4(a), Special Uses 5(a) or Recreation 6(a).


Consulting Rooms & Offices