Rate paying facilities are available at Councils Administration Centre or through Australia Post, BPAY, BPAY View, POSTPAY facility available at all Post Offices.
Saying Goodbye to Paper Bills
A new option for managing your rate payments, register for BPay View and receive, pay and store your rate notices in your online banking.
Sign up today in 3 simple steps ...
1. Log into your online banking account
2. Look for the BPay View or View BIlls section
3. Register to receive your Dungog Shire Council rate notices by entering:
- the Biller Code: 185520
- your BPay reference number (located on the front of your rates notice),
- your name exactly as it appears in the first line from the address block on your rates notice.
Emailed Rate Notices
A new option to have your rate notice delivered directly to your email (up to two email addresses).
Sign up today by visiting Payreq and register by creating a Payreq My Bills account.
For more information contact Council on 4995 7777 or email email@example.com
Sometimes e-mailed rate notices can be delivered to your junk mail by your service provider.
To make sure you don’t miss your rate notice it is recommended you check your junk mail regularly and if the notice has been sent to your junk you can ensure future notices are delivered to your inbox by marking it as “Not Junk”.
Rate notices are issued quarterly and the table below shows the dates you can expect to receive your rate notice and when payment is due:
- Annual Notice - Issued last 2 weeks of July with payment due on 31 August
- 2nd Instalment - Issued last 2 weeks of October with payment due on 30 November.
- 3rd Instalment - Issued last 2 weeks of January with payment due on 28 February.
- 4th Instalment - Issued last 2 weeks in April with payment due on 31 May.
Rate Instalment Due Dates
Rates instalments are due at the end of the months of August, November, February and May.
If you experience difficulties in meeting the rates instalments as they fall due, please do not hesitate in contacting Councils rating section.
If you wish to utilise this service you will need to download the form below. Complete the direct debit request and return to Council.
Pensioner Concession Applications
Pensioner Concession Application Forms are available for download below.