Rate paying facilities are available at Councils Administration Centre or through Australia Post, BPAY, BPAY View, POSTPAY facility available at all Post Offices.
Saying Goodbye to Paper Bills
A new option for managing your rate payments, register for BPay View and receive, pay and store your rate notices in your online banking.
Sign up today in 3 simple steps ...
1. Log into your online banking account
2. Look for the BPay View or View BIlls section
3. Register to receive your Dungog Shire Council rate notices by entering:
- the Biller Code: 185520
- your BPay reference number (located on the front of your rates notice),
- your name exactly as it appears in the first line from the address block on your rates notice.
Emailed Rate Notices
A new option to have your rate notice delivered directly to your email (up to two email addresses).
Sign up today by visiting Payreq and register by creating a Payreq My Bills account.
For more information contact Council on 4995 7777 or email email@example.com
Rate Instalment Due Dates
Rates instalments are due at the end of the months of August, November, February and May.
If you experience difficulties in meeting the rates instalments as they fall due, please do not hesitate in contacting Councils rating section.
If you wish to utilise this service you will need to download the form below. Complete the direct debit request and return to Council.
Pensioner Concession Applications
Pensioner Concession Application Forms are available for download below.