// Please see a further update below to our Shire's roads and bridges for this afternoon:
**ALL BRIDGES ARE NOW OPEN **
Cleaning and inspections have been finalised and all bridges are now open for use. Please continue to drive with caution.
Saxby’s Bridge is still PARTIALLY OPEN. Local isolated residents only.
The following roads are CLOSED:
- Bingleburra Road is closed at 900 Bingleburra Road near Mount Richardson due to landslip and unstable ground. NO direct access between Dungog and Gresford. Local resident access only.
- Monkerai Road - Gravel Section on Shire boundary (Mid Coast Council) due to landslip https://www.google.com/maps/dir/-32.3253757,151.8393516/-32.3227835,151.8379356/@-32.3228815,151.8368971,16.75z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0?fbclid=IwAR0KnA5BChjgU1UNjuJuoIsGl-r1cpY97wnuQ6ajoUMEfy4Z8ZR9WQbZhr8
- Due to rising water levels, Allyn River Road is subject to flooding. Restricted access through causeways only. Please drive with caution.
The following road is PARTIALLY CLOSED:
- Flat Tops Road: approximately 2km from Marshdale Road intersection, a landslide has occurred. Single lane access is currently available. Please proceed with caution.
- Please ensure you continue to drive with caution.
- Check the neighbouring Council's road and bridge closures before you travel, including Port Stephens Council, Maitland City Council, Singleton Council and MidCoast Council.
- NOTE: Removing or tampering with council warning signage and barriers could result in someone being seriously injured. Members of the public are urged NOT to remove these items at any time.
- Frank Robinson Park Amenities remains closed pending further assessment of infrastructure impacted by recent flooding
- John Tucker Park amenities and park access remain closed pending further assessment of infrastructure impacted by recent flooding
- Shire Sporting Grounds remain closed pending inspections. For further information on ground availability, please contact the Sec355 Management Committee responsible for your local sports grounds.