// Please see today’s roads and bridges update below.
Thank you for your patience as we work around the clock to clean and clear debris from closed bridges. Once they are cleared we are inspecting each bridge to ensure their structural integrity has been maintained and are safe for cars to cross. We will provide further updates as soon as they are deemed safe and are re-opened.
Please ensure you check neighbouring Council's road and bridge closures before you travel.
The following bridges are CLOSED:
- Banfield Bridge, Pinebrush Road
- Thalaba Bridge, Alison Road
- Fosterton Bridge, Fosterton
> Saxby’s Bridge is PARTIALLY OPEN - the bridge has been partially re-opened to provide access for local isolated residents only.
> Horns Crossing Bridge, Horns Crossing Road is now OPEN.
The following roads are CLOSED:
- Bingleburra Road is closed at 900 Bingleburra Road near Mount Richardson due to landslip and unstable ground. NO direct access between Dungog and Gresford. Local resident access only.
- Monkerai Road - Gravel Section on Shire boundary (Mid Coast Council) due to landslip https://www.google.com/maps/dir/-32.3253757,151.8393516/-32.3227835,151.8379356/@-32.3228815,151.8368971,16.75z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0?fbclid=IwAR0KnA5BChjgU1UNjuJuoIsGl-r1cpY97wnuQ6ajoUMEfy4Z8ZR9WQbZhr8
- Due to rising water levels, Allyn River Road is subject to flooding. Restricted access through causeways only. Please drive with caution.
The following road is PARTIALLY CLOSED:
- Flat Tops Road: approximately 2km from Marshdale Road intersection, a landslide has occurred. Single lane access is currently available. Please proceed with caution.
> Please ensure you continue to drive with caution.
>>NOTE: Removing or tampering with council warning signage and barriers could result in someone being seriously injured. Members of the public are urged NOT to remove these items at any time.