A number of significant road and bridge works are currently being undertaken across the shire.
Project updates include:
- Tillegra Bridge: Road approach works have been sealed, with guardrail installation and line marking to completed over the coming weeks.
- Durham Road / Glendonbrook Road, Gresford: Road works have now been sealed, with line marking to occur over the coming weeks.
- Gresford Road: Construction works are currently being stabilised, with sealing works scheduled to be undertaken next week.
- Black Rock Road (Special Rate Variation Project): Commenced this week with construction works ongoing.
- Gresford Road (north of Clements Road): Heavy patching pavement works are occurring and will continue next week.
- Dungog: Footpath repair works are occurring in Dungog.