Dungog Shire Council is the green heart of the Hunter Valley and serves a community of approximately 9,000 people. Our Shire is a beautiful part of regional NSW within one hour from the coast and Newcastle, and two hours from Sydney.
We are currently looking for an experienced Traffic Control Team Leader on a Full Time Permanent basis. Reporting into the Work Supervisor - Roads you will be responsible for providing traffic management services for Councils maintenance and construction projects. Ensuring that they are undertaken in a professional manner and satisfy relevant standards and industry best practice.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience and competency in the design and implementation of Traffic Management on road maintenance and construction projects.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a small team of staff and contractors.
- Class C Driving Licence
- Current Traffic Control, Implement Traffic Control Plans and Prepare Workzone Traffic Management Plan qualifications
- Working knowledge of WHS Act and practices
- WorkCover WHS Induction Training for Construction Work
What we can offer you:
- Great team culture and environment
- 4 day working week / 38 hours per week
- Competitive Salary - From $52K base salary + Super
- Opportunity to grow and develop with ongoing training and development opportunities
- Access to EAP - free counselling service
If you feel this is the role for you please submit your application via SEEK. Please note that due to Christmas the recruitment process will not commence until January 2020.
Applications will close Wednesday 18th December 2019