As of 1 December 2021, a reference to an Environment Protection zone E1, E2, E3 or E4 in a document should be taken to be a reference to a Conservation zone C1, C2, C3 or C4.

For further information please see Standard Instrument (Local Environmental Plans) Amendment (Land Use Zones) Order 2021


The following forms have been removed due to the rollout of the NSW Planning Portal for all councils across the state from 1 July, 2021.

Please refer to the NSW Planning Portal page on our website for more information.

  • Application for temporary event
  • Application to modify a development
  • Application to review a determination
  • Building Information Certificate Application
  • Construction Certificate
  • Development/Construction Certificate Application
  • Occupation Certificate
  • Planning Proposals